Let me start out by saying that this wasn’t meant to have anything to do with the US election. I recorded it in September. But I felt it might be timely, and so here it is. And I’m not going to say anything political because there is enough of all that going around and my voicing my opinion here doesn’t matter as much as just sharing what I know can help if you’re feeling upset by this, or by anything else in your life.
So video above explains spiritual things you can do to get grounded and regain hope when you feel crushed and powerless. I’ll sum them up, and add a few, below:
- Breathe some more
- Listen to music
- Keep your vibe light by eating clean foods
- Hydrate with water or coconut water
- Take care of your body: shower, bathe, groom! Get a wax, get a facial, a mani/pedi, a body scrub, get your hair done (but nothing you might later regret girl), get a massage, soak in sea salts, get into a wood sauna or steam room, get some acupuncture or acupressure or cupping and any and everything else you can think of for your PHYSICAL BODY!
- Do something for someone else
- Donate your time or money to a charitable cause
- Pray to higher power, angels, ascended masters, and guides
- Watch a good movie or 2 or 3
- Read a good book
- Talk it out with friends or family or your therapist or healer
- Go running, swimming, cycling, or do yoga or anything physical
- Keep breathing
- Get an energy healing (any kind that resonates with you)
- Garden, walk, hike, swim: commune with nature
- Talk to or pet animals
- Sing and dance if you can
- Do any other self-soothing, self-caring ritual your intuition guides you to
Remember, too, that you’re not alone. You’re never alone. We all go through things and there is always a cycle to the way events occur in our lives. Let’s just hold the space for each other now, share the love and light, and be good to one another. In the end, love and light always prevail.