Have you ever walked into a space and felt instantly yucky? I have! The first time I REALLY noticed this was when I innocently wandered into a witchy shop in New Orleans. I love all things witchy, or so I thought. Not only did they have voodoo dolls, but they had instructions on how to use them along with a number to call of a headquarters where they helped you if it didn’t work. Uh-Oh! S-C-A-R-Y!!!! The vibe in this place was so sinister I had to GET OUT!
Unless we get to work outside, we all have to be in spaces most of the day. Some of the hardest ones are spaces in which we live and spaces in which we work, places that people inhabit and release their energy out into. Let’s not even get into spaces that were negative vortices to begin with…places that are just negative all around. If you have to be in a place like that, the only thing I can tell you is to find a way to leave.
There are lots of different things you can do to clear a space, but if you work in a traditional office, you can’t exactly do the following, which are additional techniques I and other healers use to clear spaces:
- Light a fire in a cauldron with epsom salts and 90 proof alcohol (tip courtesy of my friend Marketka Novak)
- Burn copious amounts of sage, copal, or palo santo
- Perform the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram with gusto
- Install a waterfall because water is extremely clearing
- Bring in a bunch of grounding stones and crystals
- Use singing bowls and bells
- Spray salt water or rosewater everywhere
These things work and are great fun to do, and they REALLY WORK! combined with a strong and clear intention. Since you can’t always employ these methods, though, the video above offers two techniques you can do with energy. The first is utilizing pillars of light, and the second is calling in the angels; it’s like a modified version of the LBRP, which you can’t do if Muggles are around because they will think you are nuts. 🙂
I hope these help!