Sunday, February 23rd:
Reinvent Your Self-Image and Change Your Life!
You know what you want in life, but somehow, things just aren’t coming together. What’s wrong with you? Why are you stuck? In this workshop, we’ll focus on shifting your vibration, waking up your soul, and re-programming your subconscious mind so you can reinvent yourself and start living the life you want. Many times, we can’t accept change because we’re used to keeping ourselves small. As difficult as it is to be stuck in a rut, there’s a comfort in knowing what to expect.
If you have a deep desire for some positive changes to take place, 2014 (the Year of the Horse) is the year to do it.
The exercises in this workshop will help you to:
- Discover why you’ve been keeping yourself small
- Free yourself from the limitations other people are putting on you
- Re-establish a new image for yourself that will help you move forward in life
- Jump-start your subconscious mind and get rid of insidious self-sabotaging energies
- Shift your vibration so you’re more in alignment with your true spirit and your own higher power
- Re-claim your 3rd chakra power so you can start taking clear and right action
- Find your voice, so you can speak your truth and be confident about what you want out of life, regardless of what the world around you thinks
- Release yourself from the shackles of past circumstances
Change can be uncomfortable, but what’s more uncomfortable is living a life that doesn’t match what you truly want for yourself. This class is like an energetic makeover, and if you continue with the exercises introduced, you will see a positive impact! Reinvent your self image and change your life – now is the time for action!
Date: Sunday, February 23rd, 2014
Place: Conference Call, via Maestro Conference
RSVP: Click Here