It’s my son Ivan’s first official day of Kindergarten today, so I am going to keep the message part of this short as 1) part of me is distracted thinking about how he’s doing even though my guides said he’s fine now and 2) I have to pick him up in 30 minutes.
The video above is all about the future, which is something every human being on earth is interested in at some point or another. No matter how much we practice mindfulness and living in the present moment, we all have a bit of curiosity about how certain aspects of our lives will unfold in the future – and this all comes out in psychic readings, where the sky’s the limit as to what you can ask and get intel on!
There are some tricky aspects to reading into the future, though. Here they are in a nutshell:
1. When asking about someone else, you can never tell 100% for sure what they are going to do because they have free will and can change their mind at any given moment and do something different
2. You, too, have free will and can do the same
3. You can change certain parameters re. circumstances in the future but still have the same outcome as to life lessons, learning experiences, etc.
4. Time is slippery and therefore difficult to pinpoint exactly, even with a variety of methods of divination at hand
5. Even if you know something is going to happen in the future, i.e. it is fated, you still have to live your life in the present moment!
What is interesting to me is the concept that all we have is now, because the collective I’ve been channelling for a year now has been explicit in telling me that time is happening all at once, which of course is a very different concept from our past, present, and future delineations. It’s true that in the earth plane we must focus on the now as it unfolds and not dwell on the past or worry about the future. But in the psychic realms, you can get different glimpses of things, which is very interesting. There are some things that are set in stone and unchangeable, but some things can be changed, both in the past and in the future. However, that’s more intense mystical work and only effective if you focus deeply and immerse yourself in those alternate realities. Today I just meant to chat about asking about the future and reading into it. 🙂
I hope you find this interesting; if there are other topics you’d like me to cover please let me know by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
And remember I’m always here to help, with readings, energy healings, on-demand meditations and my psychic development training program. So just reach out! 🙂
All the Best,