A couple of my FAVORITE people in the world are currently single, as are many clients I work with on a daily basis. While meeting someone “organically” is probably the easiest way to go, that doesn’t always happen – hence, your Tinder, Bumble, Match, J-Date, E-Harmony, Plenty of Fish, OK Cupid (which my friend and I called OK Stupid), Christian Mingle, etc etc etc etc etc.
My single friends love Bumble, but find that it’s tedious to sort through the matches, to send the emails or messages, to set up a date, and then to go on said date and be deeply disappointed. And everyone on every other app has said pretty much the same thing. It’s a HASSLE.
So…if you are on these things, why not multi-task and boost your intuition and psychic abilities while going through the catalogue of prospects!?
I realized in this video I was vague about how to do it. I was losing the light of the day and just wanted to get one more video in (I do them in batches) and thought it would be fun to talk about how easy it was to pick up info on these guys on dating apps when I was doing Bumble with my friend Elizabeth. I apologize!
So here’s a more practical, outlined way to do it:
1. Team up with a FUN, intuitive/psychic friend, someone with great energy who isn’t afraid to say what she or he thinks. A friend who is on the same wavelength as you (you can do it alone, but it’s so much more fun with a friend!)
2. Meditate by raising your vibration to the highest level possible, basking in the light…or do my free 15-minute grounding exercise here
3. Start scrolling! Look at the photos and try and pick up the vibe of the person. Laugh and have fun with this. Be sure to read what he says about himself and his life. Naturally, you will weed through those you aren’t interested in. Pay attention to the ones you are into.
4. If you find someone really interesting, make up a story about him. You can do it alone, or have your friend do it.
5. Notice if you feel GOOD or BAD or NEUTRAL about the person. If you feel GOOD, do whatever the next step is. If you feel BAD, pass him over. If you feel NEUTRAL, just let your fingers take over and swipe left or right! 😉 Remember your hands are connected to the healing energy of your heart – and your heart knows what’s best for you!
6. Try to have as many positive prospects as possible so you don’t get stuck on ONE person.
And that’s that. Keep it light and simple, and try not to have any expectations. Be open to being surprised and trust that you are not meant to be alone, that you will find your person.
Let’s shift gears and talk a little bit about feminism and self-love. I created a program called Get Him Off Your Mind, which aims to help women end the cycle of obsession over a guy.
What I have seen time and time again is that we as women have been robbed of our power. We have been weakened. We need to remember how strong we are, how incredible, how magical.
Last week I received a message from a divine feminine energy that my psychic friend identified as the Black Madonna, Kali, Artemis. She showed me a Cardinal Red color and spoke of deep things, including the need for women to love their bodies.
One very intense thing she said was this: the blood of the mother flows through the veins of every mortal on earth. The blood of the mother. The blood of the mother. (she repeated it)
Not the father. Not the blood of Christ through transubstantiation (no offense to JC who I love). The blood of the mother.
So the next time you feel ever so slightly inferior, remember this. You are a women, and the blood of the woman is what fuels humanity. How powerful is that? It’s pretty divine if you ask me.
You are a goddess.
If you ever need help connecting to your divinity, I’m here to do readings, healings, spiritual coaching packages AND one-on-one psychic development training – so don’t hesitate to contact me for a session at firstname.lastname@example.org.