Summer is here and we’ve been making ice cream, popsicles, and fruit slushies galore up in the kitchen. It made me think of the summer of 2011, six years ago, when I was hugely pregnant with Ivan and religiously eating ice cream DAILY because A) It was hot B) I could and C) it had calcium to help build that baby’s bones! 😉
I’ve been meaning to chat about my magical and spiritual pregnancy and labor for some time now, so here it is. I was quite fortunate in how the whole thing went down, and I communicated with Ivan daily up until the day I told him he could come – and he did, that same night, just 6 days early.
I can attribute the easy labor to a few spiritually-centered factors:
- An angelic Doula (my friend for over 20 years) who did energy work
- The calm and patient help of my husband
- The teachings of midwife Ina May Gaskin
- Using a fun and easy mantra
- Visualising 2 powerful divine feminine archetypal symbols
- Calling the angels into the 4 corners of the delivery room
- Summoning the spirit of my Irish Catholic Grandma Loretta Murray who had 8 babies
And there you have it!
Whether you are pregnant now, intend to be at some point in the future, or are just interested in the process, I hope this info is helpful and/or at least interesting!
I’ll keep it short and sweet this week in honor of SUMMER FUN!
And remember, if you need help with connecting to your own intuition or would like guidance in any area of your life, I’m here to do readings, healings, spiritual coaching packages AND one-on-one psychic development training – so don’t hesitate to contact me for a session at firstname.lastname@example.org.